What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on keeping & breeding healthy chameleons
- How to “gut-load” feeder insects prior to feeding them to your chameleon to ensure your chameleon gets proper nourishment!
- What toys and decorations to include in your chameleon’s habitat – as well as how to clean the cage like a pro!
- How to set up a great watering system that will ensure your chameleon has the fresh water it needs on a daily basis!
- Plus, many organizations have opened their doors and dedicated themselves to serving the chameleon loving community
- How to groom and clean your chameleon – yes, they can even be groomed … learn the fun secrets here!
- How to handle a chameleon safely – don’t worry it’s not hard at all, just follow these simple tips!
- How to mate chameleons – and how to take care of hatchlings and ensure they grow up healthy!
- Some things you should never do with a pet chameleon – what you read here may surprise you!
- Warning – If you ever see a chameleon doing either of these two things DO NOT BUY IT!
- Supplements have been released that are engineered specifically for chameleons
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Chameleon Care Guide scores 73.78/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.chameleoncareguide.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: chameleoncareguide.com you’ll also be taken through to chameleoncareguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)